Website Privacy and personal data protection policy
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement protects the privacy of Internet users visiting its Website in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of Act No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978 as amended (hereinafter the "Data Protection Act") and the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) of the European Parliament and the European Council dated 27th April 2016.
- the categories of Personal Data concerned and the procedures for collecting, processing and storing Your Personal Data;
- how Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement uses Your Personal Data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of Your Personal Data;
- the measures taken by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement to ensure the protection of Your Personal Data collected when it comes to using the Website;
- and Your rights and obligations as well as those of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement under the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
The terms defined below will have the following meaning, whether used in the singular or plural:
- “Personal Data” means with regard to Article 4 of the GDPR “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”); an "identifiable natural person" is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;”. In particular, Personal Data includes data allowing the Users to be identified. We would like to point out for information purposes that the electronic identification data used to identify your Connection Terminal or the pages viewed on the Website while you are browsing are generally insufficient on their own to identify you by name.
- “Commercial partners” refers to the partners of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement. These are the following companies:
- "Applicable Regulations" means all existing or future regulations and standards which are applicable to Users and the Website and in particular the legislation and regulations concerning the protection of Personal Data, including the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
- “Data Controller” means (Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement) when it determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
- “Website”: refers to the Website(s) whose URL address is as follows: (https://dynae.com)
- “Terminal” refers to the various media through which the Website will be accessible. Terminals include Smartphones, tablets, microcomputers via the Internet (PC or Apple) and any object which is connected/connectable to another object as well as to the Internet.
- “You”, “Your”, “User(s)” refers to any person accessing the Website (e.g. visitors) and whose Personal Data may be collected during their visit to the Website.
Methods of collecting Personal Data
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement collects Your Personal Data directly or indirectly, in particular:
- through Your Terminal (in particular: cookies, connection data);
- via the Website's data collection forms such as the CONTACT section;
- while browsing the pages of the Website.
When consulting the Website, information relating to Your browsing may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your Terminal.
Your choices regarding cookies
You are free to decide whether to store a cookie. You therefore have the option of configuring Your browser software so that you can object, totally or partially (in particular depending on the issuer) to “cookies” being stored. The configuration also offers You the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies on an ad hoc basis, before the latter is stored in Your Terminal.
Although most browsers are configured by default and accept the installation of cookies, You have the option of choosing to accept all cookies, to reject them systematically or to choose those that You accept according to who issues them. You can also regularly delete cookies from Your Terminal via Your browser.
You can thus choose to express at any time and modify Your wishes in terms of cookies, by proceeding as follows:
For Chrome: click on the menu then on "Settings" and display the advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings” and under “Cookies”. Select the desired level.
For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the “Tool” menu then “Options”, click on the “Privacy” icon, locate the “Storage rules” menu and select the option “Use personalized settings for history”. Select the desired level.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 and above: choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”, click on the “Privacy” tab. Select the desired level using the cursor.
For Opera 6.0 and above: in the main menu, select “Settings”, click on “Privacy & security” in the sidebar and under “Cookies” select the options that suit You.
For Safari: in the Safari menu choose “Preferences” > “Security” or “Privacy” and select the options that suit You.
Do not forget, however, to configure all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
2. Purposes of Personal Data processing
The processing of Personal Data carried out by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement through the Website has the following specific purposes (hereinafter the “Purposes”):
- process Your questions or requests for information or any other request (e.g. recruitment, estimate, student project, complaint);
- Inform you about the products;
- Inform you about events;
- Offer you the chance to participate in surveys;
- Allow you to follow the Website and its news (RSS feed).
The information essential to Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement to fulfill the purposes described above is marked with an asterisk (*) on the various pages of the Website. If you do not complete the fields identified by an asterisk (*), You may be denied access to all or part of the services and features of the Website and Your requests may not be taken into account.
Other information is optional and allows us to know You better and to improve our communi-cations and services to You. The information collected by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement includes Your surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Personal Data storage time
In order to comply with the regulations in force, the Personal Data collected is kept for a fixed period of time. The information storage time must be proportionate to the Purposes described above.
Therefore, Your Personal Data :
- for electronic identification: is kept for thirteen (13) months from when it is collected;
- relating to cookies is kept for thirteen (13) months from when it is collected;
- PURPOSE: the time to process the request
The Personal Data collected is deleted following the occurrence of one of the following events:
- end of the storage time;
- deletion of the Website by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement for any reason whatsoever.
4. Recipients of Personal Data
In order to ensure the proper operation of the Website and in accordance with the Purposes, Personal Data may be forwarded to:
- Commercial Partners ;
- relevant departments and/or departments of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement;
- departments and/or departments of a company of the EIFFAGE group to which Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement belongs;
- departments and/or management of an establishment or agency of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement.
5. Sharing and Disclosing Personal Data
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement only forwards Your Personal Data to a third party in the following cases:
- You have given Your prior and express consent for this information to be shared (for example for a special promotional event);
- Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement receives a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
6. Personal Data sent by the User without any request from EIFFAGE
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement asks you not to send content that would not be requested by a questionnaire or any other collection form, such as commercial information, advertisements, personal creations, ideas, concepts, etc.
When You voluntarily provide Personal Data concerning You, in particular when it comes to multimedia content (photographs, videos, etc.), You undertake to provide accurate information that does not prejudice the interests or rights of third parties.
7. Security measures
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement makes every effort to protect Your Personal Data against damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, damage or destruction and has an IT security policy describing the applicable security methods and rules. in compliance with the ANSSI recommendations and the ISO 27001 standard.
Procedures for the physical and electronic safeguarding of Personal Data collected on the Website are implemented, in accordance with the French legislation in force relating to the protection of Personal Data.
The employees of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement who, because of their position, would have access to Your Personal Data undertake to maintain the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
However, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws Your attention to the existence of possible risks in terms of occasional loss of data or breach of confidentiality of data passing through through the Internet network. The information offered on the Website may be interrupted for cases of force majeure or cases beyond the control of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement or events beyond the responsibility of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement.
8. Accuracy of Personal Data collected
You declare that you are fully informed of the importance of the accuracy of the Personal Data concerning You and provided through the Website.
You also agree to provide only accurate Personal Data for the entire time you use the Website by updating it immediately if one or more items of this Personal Data were to change during the said time you use the Website.
9. Your rights of access to Your Personal Data collected
In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the GDPR, You have a general right of access, rectification and deletion of your Personal Data processed by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement.
You can exercise this right by sending Your request to the data protection officer of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement by email (email@example.com) or by post to the contact details below, specifying Your request and attaching proof of identity:
Data Protection Officer
3-7 place in Europe
You have a right to limit the processing relating to Your Personal Data as well as a right to object to the processing of Your Personal Data for legitimate reasons (with the exception of prospecting for which You can oppose without legitimate reasons).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. Use of data in the event of a change in the control of the company
The Personal Data collected by Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement could be transferred to third parties in connection with a change in control of the company, an acquisition, collective proceedings or a sale of the company's assets.
11. Personal Data Policy relating to minors
The Website is not intended to reach a minor audience. However, access to the Website is not reserved for adults because it does not present any content prohibited to minors under the age of eighteen (18).
The forms and questionnaires on the Website are not intended to collect information on minors. If information were collected on a minor via the Website, the legal representative of the minor would have the possibility of contacting the communication department of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement to rectify, modify or delete this information (see Article "Right of 'access, modification, rectification and deletion').
Furthermore, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion & Développement cannot be held liable in the event of the following:
- the voluntary or involuntary use of all or part of Your Personal Data by a third party;
- if the Personal Data is incorrect or not updated by You;
14. Questions / Contact
16. Applicable law and competent courts
We may collect and use certain data to provide you with a safe, efficient, and personalised experience and to provide you with services and features which best meet your needs or requests.
We may collect and use non-personal data such as your device's model number, operating system version, country code, device ID, IP address and other properties. We do not disclose non-personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect non-personal information through their own embedded technology.
We may use Personal Data to send you emails about the Apps, such as new services and features, special offers, order issues, and updated information. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other information to help you with your experience.
We do not disclose personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect personal information through their own embedded technology.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using this application, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN CASES WHERE A RULE OF PUBLIC ORDER UNDER FRENCH LAW GIVES EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER COURT, IN WHICH CASE THE COMPETENT COURT WILL BE THE ONE THUS DESIGNATED.