To go beyond vibration monitoring and carry out diagnoses on machines in alarm status, vibration diagnoses training teaches the methodology, from measurements in the field, through to signal processing, interpretation of results and establishing the diagnosis. The concrete cases and illustrations on models alternate with the more theoretical parts.
V0 course - Initiation to vibration analysis
Initiation, Analysis and Practice
Learn about vibration analysis, understand the contribution of this technique in a preventive maintenance plan.
Person carrying out the collections or wishing to discover vibratory analysis and familiarise themselves with its vocabulary
- Maintenance and vibration analysis: the various maintenance strategies and the place of vibrations
- Vibration: general definition and vocabulary
- Methodology: monitoring, thresholds, standards
- Basic instrumentation: sensors, collectors
- Practical exercises: choice of measurement points, influence of the operating conditions, overall level measurements, mask effect and spectra, influence of various mechanical faults, etc.
Quickly gives the keys to a better understanding
VOP course - Optimising the performance of your vibration monitoring
Personalised training course to improve the configuration of your database and your analysis and diagnosis methodologies
2 days on your premises
On your vibration database
- Optimise the setup of your vibration database
- Make the most of the features of your data collector
- Interpret online data correctly
- Consolidate your methods for analysing measurements and establishing your diagnoses
- Know how to write a clear report with adapted recommendations
Staff who configure the vibration monitoring database, analyse measurements and establish diagnoses and recommendations, as well as configure the online system.
- Update on your vibration monitoring strategy
- Analysis of the consistency of the measurement parameters according to the machines: periodicity, type of measurement, acquisition time, averaging, resolution, analysis ranges
- Work on the choice of indicators and alarm thresholds
- Practical work of analysis of results, diagnosis and drafting of recommendations to set up a high-performance methodology
- Tutored analysis of your issues and personalised advice
- Personalised training according to your requirements and issues
- Immediate impact on the optimisation of your monitoring
VMD Course - Performing vibration measurements and diagnoses
Scenarios on test bench and interactive case studies