This website accessible at the address http://fr.dynae.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is published and managed by the company Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement (SIRET number: 420 542 151 00030) - 3-7 place de l'Europe - 78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay France (hereinafter referred to as “Eiffage Énergie Systèmes – Gestion et Développement”).
Accessing and browsing the Website constitutes in itself acceptance of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “GTU”). By accessing the Website, by any means whatsoever (including computer, mobile, tablet, etc.), the User acknowledges having read these terms and undertakes to fully comply with them.
The terms defined below will have the following meaning, whether used in the singular or plural:
- “Personal Data”: means with regard to Article 4 of General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”): “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "data subject"); an "identifiable natural person" is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. In particular, personal data includes data allowing the identification of Users.
- “User”: refers to any person accessing the Website (for example visitors) and whose Personal Data may be collected.
- “Terminal” refers to the various media through which the Website may be accessible. Terminals include Smartphones, tablets, microcomputers via the Internet (PC or Apple) and any object connected/connectable to another object as well as to the Internet.
The purpose of these GTU is to set out the terms and conditions of access, provision and use of the Website, its functionalities and its content by Users.
The User who refuses to comply with the GTU must not access or use the Website.
These GTU form a legally binding contract which is enforceable against Users who access, browse and use the Website in any way whatsoever.
3. Personal data
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement collects Personal Data concerning Users in relation to their browsing on the Website.
Personal Data is collected, processed, recorded and stored in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and in particular the 6th January 1978 Act as amended and the general European regulation on data protection n ° 2016/679.
4. Intellectual property
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement is in particular the holder of the domain name http://fr.dynae.com
This Website is intellectual work: the Website and each of the elements making up the Website (images, whether animated or not, illustrations, photographs, sounds, know-how, texts, graphic elements, etc.), including the software and databases (hereinafter the "Content"), are protected in particular by intellectual property law, in particular by copyright, design and model rights and trademark rights.
Therefore, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights to the Content are the exclusive property of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement, another company in the group to which Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement belongs, a third party or a partner who has granted rights of use to Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement. Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement does not grant any licenses or sub-licenses on all or part of the Content nor any rights other than those to use the Website under the terms of these GTU.
The User acknowledges these rights and undertakes to respect them. Any use, modification, reproduction, extraction, representation and translation, in whole or in part, of the Content by any means whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement or the owner of the sign protected.
Similarly, any unauthorized reproduction of literary, musical, audiovisual, photographic works and more generally speaking any work likely to be protected by intellectual property law, accessible through the Website is prohibited, under threat of civil and/or or criminal penalties, in accordance with the provisions of Article L 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, unless this reproduction is exclusively reserved for strictly private use.
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement, or any other holder of these rights, may implement any measure or action, including legal action, to put an end to any infringement of its intellectual property rights and reserves the right to claim damages in the event of such an infringement.
@istock, @shutterstock, @Eiffage, @DUPONTRENOUX
5. Hypertext links
Any creation of links to the Website, any framing of the Website, and more generally speaking any use of an element making up the Website, is subject to the prior written authorization of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement and may be revoked at any time at its sole discretion.
All Websites with a hypertext link to the Website are not under the control of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement. Consequently, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement accepts nol liability (particularly editorial) concerning these Websites.
7. RSS FEED
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement offers Users the possibility of subscribing to RSS feeds which allow them to keep up to date with articles published on the Website. The feed will update automatically or can be refreshed manually in the Users' internet browser or their e-mail programme depending on the subscription options they choose.
Users may unsubscribe from an RSS feed at any time by deleting it from their browser and/or its messaging programme.
These RSS feeds do not allow Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement to obtain information about users. For technical reasons, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement only knows the number of subscribers to its RSS feed.
Use of the Website is subject to the GTU in force at the time of use.
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement reserves the right to modify and update the GTU without any notice. To be informed of these possible modifications, Users are advised to re-read the GTU regularly.
9. User behaviour
Users undertake to comply with these GTU.
Users undertake in particular to behave in accordance with all the provisions of this paragraph and in particular:
- Not use a false identity in order to mislead others and send Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement false, compromised or erroneous contact details;
- Not harm any person through the Website;
- Not set up a hyperlink to the Website without the prior written authorisation of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement;
- Not damage the reputation of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement or that of other Users through the Website;
- Not to disseminate content of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting nature, or content of a political, racist or xenophobic nature, or which would, in general, be contrary to the laws and regulations in force or to public decency;
- Not attempt to probe or test the vulnerability of the Website, or breach security and authentication measures without permission;
- Not disrupt or interrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or violate the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Website;
- Not try to impair the use of the services offered by the Website;
- Not disclose unnecessary, sensitive or third-party personal, professional or confidential information;
- Refrain from carrying out any processing of personal data obtained on/via or using the Website and in particular from any collection, any misuse and any act likely to infringe upon privacy or the reputation of other Users or any other natural or legal person.
Users must abide by the rules relating to intellectual property concerning the content of the Website, whether it concerns the intellectual rights of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement or those of third parties.
At any time and for any reason whatsoever, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement may implement any means to put an end, without any notice, to the use of the Website by the User or to all or part of the services provided by the Website for any conduct violating these GTU, without prejudice to any damages which Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement reserves the right to claim from the User in the event of non-compliance with these GTU.
The User uses the Website at their own risk, thereby acknowledging that they use it under their exclusive responsibility. It is up to them to protect themselves against the dangers of the Internet, and in particular to take all the necessary measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses which could affect their computer or hardware. The User is solely responsible for the means of access to the Internet, and therefore to the Website.
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement takes the greatest care and implements all means to disseminate quality information on the Website which is updated periodically. However, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all this information. In addition, the Website may be subject to modifications and developments without prior notification.
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement chooses the links to Websites displayed on the Website with care, but accepts no liability for the content of these Websites, their legality, accuracy or function and cannot be held liable for the use that may be made thereof by users.
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement cannot be held liable for errors or omissions, or the lack of availability of information and services. Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement is only bound by a simple obligation of means concerning the information it makes available to people who access its Website. Therefore, the User acknowledges using this information under their exclusive responsibility and is solely liable for the consequences of this use.
More generally speaking, Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from access to and use of the information contained in this Website, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences.
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from access to its Website, any interruption or deletion of it and its services, the occurrence of bugs or for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party from the Website.
11. Access to the Website
In the event of force majeure, computer or technical difficulties, difficulties relating to the structure of telecommunications networks or for maintenance reasons and without this list being exhaustive, access to all or part of the Website may be suspended or removed by a decision of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement.
In the event of one of the clauses of these GTU being void, in particular due to a change in legislation, regulations or by a court ruling, this can in no way affect the validity and compliance with the other clauses of the GTU.
13. Applicable law and competent courts
These GTU are subject to French law.
ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE EXISTENCE, INTERPRETATION, EXECUTION OR BREACH OF THE GTU CONCLUDED BETWEEN Eiffage Énergie Systèmes - Gestion et Développement AND THE USER, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF MULTIPLE DEFENDANTS, SHALL, FAILING AN AMICABLE AGREEMENT , FALL UNDER THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE FRENCH COURTS. THIS ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION IS VALID, NOTWITHSTANDING MULTIPLE DEFENDANTS, THE INTRODUCTION OF THIRD PARTIES, EVEN FOR EMERGENCY OR PROTECTIVE MEASURES IN A SUMMARY PROCEDURE OR BY PETITION.